Job ID 2022-5447
Location US Remote
Type Full Time
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Learn more About Daktronics!
This is an opportunity to join our administrative team supporting our Commercial, High School Parks and Recreation, Transportation, and Live Events business units for both Domestic and International.
- Support assigned teams, including work groups and leadership in our sales, marketing, project management, services, and engineering areas.
- Support tasks including accurate and timely customer correspondence, projects, data entry, and data management.
- Work effectively as a team member, work with little supervision, help when and where needed, make suggestions for process improvements, communicate effectively with team members, and follow company guidelines and policies.
- Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work quickly; learn new tasks. Accurately and consistently complete repetitive tasks.
- Regularly and reliably work scheduled hours (8am to 5pm CST Monday through Friday); flexibility to adjust hours or work overtime as business need dictates.
- Must be able to provide excellent support to both internal and external customer needs.
- Professionally respond to requests, answer and direct calls, take accurate messages, and perform timely follow up.
- Foster open atmosphere of teamwork and support.
- Complete projects from start to finish.
- Manage multiple requests and time sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-actively prioritize and communicate workload on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Where will I work?
Daktronics offers the flexibility to work from either a U.S. home office or one of our campus locations, Brookings or Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Exact working hours are flexible, but this position will be based on working during regular business hours in the central time zone.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Business, Consumer Affairs, or related field preferred.
- Daktronics experience preferred.
- Accurate keyboarding skills required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Capable of learning new programs.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet all workplace safety requirements, which includes following safety protocols related to COVID-19.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.