Marketing & Communications
740 – Marketing
At TierPoint, we are technologists, trendsetters, explorers, and creative minds who like to push the limits of imagination. We are seeking others who share our passion for technology, possess a never-ending curiosity to learn new things, and work with cutting-edge technology.
The Copywriter is a creative thinker and a marketer who understands the balance of brand voice and SEO. The Copywriter is responsible for developing powerful, impactful storytelling that resonates with the reader and drives action and has experience developing concepts and writing copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns and other promotional materials, both to internal and external audiences. They will be flexible, innovative, and original in their approach to problem-solving challenges with the creative team.
The Copywriter will write and edit copy for TierPoint’s marketing materials according to brand guidelines, brand strategy, and content marketing strategy. The Copywriter will work with technical subject matter experts, product marketing, brand and creative, and campaign teams to prioritize and develop compelling copy that tells the brand story, promotes awareness, and drives demand, namely organic traffic.
- Write and edit short form copy for TierPoint’s marketing materials according to brand guidelines, brand strategy, and content marketing strategy. Marketing material examples include: Ads, web page content, social media, email campaigns, video scripts, postcards, sales letters, direct mail letters, slogans and taglines, and television or radio/audio commercial promotional and advertising scripts.
- Write original, clear, and error-free content with input from subject matter experts in product management and marketing.
- Proofread and approve copy produced by the marketing team to ensure proper grammar as well as brand voice and tone
- Create copy for the website, partnering with SEO manager to ensure alignment with SEO strategy and best practices
- Create effective and compelling headlines and copy for customer communications and campaign ads
- Turn creative direction and technical information into compelling and persuasive stories that demonstrate TierPoint’s value
- Responsible for designing and managing the copywriting processes
- Owner of TierPoint’s cohesive voice to all stakeholders including customers, buyers, partners, and employees.
- 3+ years of experience producing copy for both print and digital platforms as well as other relevant interfaces
- Demonstrable track record of using collaborative tools, including shared document platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Google Docs, Slack, etc.)
- Understand the concepts of a buyer and customer journey, including Ideal Client Profiles and Personas.
- Create and adapt concepts to clearly and directly communicate the value of our products and services across platforms and audiences to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Produce compelling marketing copy to promote a range of dynamic offerings, from professional, consultative services to technical IT solutions.
- Work with strategists and designers to optimize ad and landing page content for SEO.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and stakeholders on how best to achieve their objectives.
- Ability to simplify complex product and branding concepts into digestible prose that guides users through our digital experiences
- Self-starter with excellent relationship management skills
- A knack for moving quickly while still keeping an eye on the details
- Experience writing about technical products and solutions
- Knowledge of the Data Center and Networking Industry is a plus
- Remote office environment
- Ability to work regular business hours in the Central Standard Time Zone
Note: Work Samples are REQUIRED in order to be considered for this role.