Data Control Specialist
CPSI is a proud equal opportunity employer (EOE). However you identify and whatever background you bring, we welcome you to apply to any role that would make you excited to work in healthcare. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. We are committed to being a company where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
The Data Control Analyst is primarily responsible for transfer and manipulation of data to and from HRG and our clients. Accuracy and completeness, as well as attention to detail, are of paramount importance.
The Data Control Analyst will build automation, monitor and log in remotely to many different clients and systems, run pre-built reports and queries to extract data from some clients or pick up pre-generated data, transfer it to our servers, edit, audit, transform and perform quality control inspection of data files.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of all clients’ data extracts and HRG Proprietary Database
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of Helix/Self Pay Database logic with regards to importing client files
- Thrives on multi-tasking, running different processes at the same time on different computers in different windows
- Interested in learning more and new systems all the time as our client base changes and systems are upgraded and improved
- Communicates with Management Level and above any client issues that arise, works collaboratively towards resolution with client/project teams
- Provides accurate and timely completion of all other tasks assigned by Management/Executive Management/C-Level
- Highly organized, punctual and reliable
- Must be available from 3:30AM to 11:30AM PST
- Understanding of data management
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle
- 2+ years experience with Python
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Adaptable to change and highly resilient
- Happy with challenges to meet daily, weekly and monthly
- Can take other duties as assigned in stride, with pride, as our business rapidly grows and change