Data Entry Specialist
Job Locations US-Open to Location
Job ID 2022-5387
TEAM UP WITH US!
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Yes? Well, Armanino is an excellent place to start! We operate like a start-up and refuse to adopt a culture of unnecessary bureaucracy; innovation and agility remain at our core. We are unapologetic at wanting to be a high growth firm and have set out to prove that there is a better way to work in finance. We are a rapidly growing, top-20 national audit, tax and consulting firm, with a Net Promoter Score close to that of Apple and BMW. We have been named to IPA’s Best of the Best Firms in the country and Accounting Today’s Pacesetters in Growth. We have been consistently voted as a best place to work by Accounting Today, various Business Journals and Vault.
TheData Entry Specialist will support the efforts of the Analytics & Intelligence (A&I) Team within the Firm’s Growth Office function. He/she will report to the Head of Analytics & Intelligence and work closed with other specialist within the A&I Team. He/she will be responsible for ongoing maintenance of the Firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Your top priority will be to perform database entry and maintenance, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of information in the CRM. He/she will be responsible for researching and updating data, performing searches to reveal inconsistencies, and missing information and performing external research to expand/enhance relationship content (e.g., contact, company, and industry research)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Support Stakeholders and various leaders in their day-to day use of the CRM.
- Perform data entry and maintenance within CRM system based on updates provided to you.
- Conduct searches to reveal missing information and inconsistencies in data and then eliminate issues including merging duplicate records and populating missing data.
- Conduct research to verify the accuracy of information as well as create and organize spreadsheets.
- Test new CRM features, integrations, and prepare supporting documentation.
- Responsible for creating and managing the company’s target lists.
- Summarizing and compiling data for standardized reports.
- Adhere to the best data management practices while always maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency as well as always protecting client’s information and identities.
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in data entry or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Knowledge and experience working in a CRM. Microsoft Dynamics D365 is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time mangement skills as well as a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.