Education Content Developer
- Home office, Remote, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve
Our Spanish language arts assessment team is responsible for ensuring Star Assessments continue to provide teachers and administratorswith actionable insight into each student’s Spanish reading comprehension skills. As a member of this team, you will collaborate with dedicated and experienced content developers to author new assessment content for customers, maintain state learning progressions, and use your pedagogical expertise to drive content improvements within a fast-paced production environment.
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop high quality Spanish assessment content using subject matter expertise, Renaissance content guidelines, and state educational standards
- Develop Renaissance content guidelines using subject matter expertise and knowledge of Renaissance products
- Build and improve processes and procedures using expertise in assessment content development
- Give and receive feedback to improve the development of assessment content
- Evaluate data for accuracy and make data driven decisions
- Use department software for data management, data analysis, and content development
For this role, you must have:
- Full biliteracy in Spanish and English across all four domains of reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- 3+ years of Spanish educational content development or dual language classroom experience in a K-8 setting
- Bachelor’s from an accredited university
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience in early education (K-2)
- Proficient level of knowledge of Renaissance products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range – $45,100 – $67,600 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you’re open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state
and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.