Enterprise Sales Director, North America
The Enterprise Sales Director NA will be responsible for driving bookings for all Airship products for defined industries across North America and Canada. The primary role is to maximize revenue and market share through effective go to market strategies. The Enterprise Sales Director NA will also contribute to sales development, partnership, marketing strategies and needs for the assigned area, working closely with the Airship marketing resources to maximize revenue and drive market share growth.
- Responsible for executing the bookings and revenue goals as established by Sr. Management
- Execute proven sales strategies in the marketplace and establish relationships with potential partners and local trade groups to drive Airship business
- Travel as needed in order to spend time with team members and customers
- Develop territory strategies to ensure achievement of these targets
- Identify opportunities and strategies to achieve market share objectives in assigned region
- Provide a weekly bookings forecast
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge and ability to articulate Airship’s value proposition.
- 10+ years of sales experience in a similar field
- Extensive experience and track record of achievements
- Strategic thinker, with proven ability to anticipate and plan for the long-term while achieving near term objectives
- Proven ability to create and form relationships at the Executive level
- Demonstrated success with C-level and multi-level selling
- Track record of success in B2B selling
- Excellent presentation and written business communication skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally and executive briefings
- Marketing technology and software industry experience is a must
- Knowledge of CRM and demonstrated success creatively using opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization mobile app experience (MAX).
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom + Airship Customers
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.