Executive Administrative Assistant
job requisition id
With minimal supervision provide the highest level of confidential administrative support to the Executive’s Office (Position Category E1 – E3; 50% or more of the time).
- Compose and release a variety of high-level correspondence to ensure timely, effective, professional correspondence from the Executive’s Office
- Act as the Executive’s liaison with internal and external contacts, to ensure routine questions or problems are answered timely and effectively
- Receive, track and follow up on the resolution of escalations to the Executive
- Type correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing grammar, punctuation, or spelling as needed to ensure effective, accurate, and timely correspondence
- Perform confidential administrative functions such as assembling reports or proposals for internal and external use. Prepare routine and non-routine reports to ensure timely, effective distribution of information
- Support departmental projects by gathering information and tracking status
- Support the development of departmental presentations by gathering information, preparing handouts, preparing power-point presentations, and preparing text
- Transcribe, and distribute minutes of important meetings to maintain records and ensure effective, timely communication to relevant parties
- Manage and maintain departments’ records/files to ensure security and confidentiality of the files
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings and appointments, arrange travel and hotel accommodations to ensure effective time management
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Four years of high-level administrative experience with at least two years providing complex secretarial support or the equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to support a vice president or above (E1 – E3) greater than 50% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to represent the executive in a professional manner to internal and external audiences
- Type 30 wpm
- Demonstrate experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to understand and follow department and company policies and procedures
- Ability to develop good working relationships across functional areas
Compensation range for the role is listed below. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions. For more information regarding VSP Vision benefits, pleaseclick here.
VSP Vision is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
As a regular part of doing business,VSPVision (“VSP”)collects many different types ofpersonal information, including protected health information, about ouraudiences, includingmembers, doctors,clients, brokers, business partners,andemployees. VSP Vision employees will have access to this sensitive personal information and are subject to follow Information Security and Privacy Policies.