NEW YORK CITY, NY; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; CHICAGO, IL; LOS ANGELES, CA; SEATTLE, WA; PORTLAND, OR; UNITED STATES – REMOTE
About the Team
DoorDash is scaling at an unprecedented rate, and we are hiring an Executive Assistant to partner with leaders of our organization. As operators and marketers, we partner with all of your favorite restaurants and local merchants to make DoorDash the #1 local delivery app.
You’ll be an essential part of the team, responsible for keeping our executives efficient and allowing them to make a difference while building and scaling new ways to delight our customers using the DoorDash platform. We aim to be one step ahead. We value going into each day making the impossible possible.
About the Role
You will support our executives in our Global Sales and Operations organization and their teams. You will be their “go-to” person for calendar management, team-building activities, and project management. You will report to the Executive Business Partner to the Chief Revenue Officer on our Administrative Team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Help keep our teams organized and efficient by proactively moving conflicts and enabling our leaders to make an impact
- Promote team culture and cohesion
- Plan and execute events for our team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Handle highly confidential information
- Be an integral part of our team
We’re excited about you because
- You have 3-4+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- You enjoy diagnosing issues and implementing creative solutions to solve challenges
- You are flexible to shifting priorities
- You are able to manage your time effectively