RubiconMD is an innovative healthcare company bringing better care at lower costs to providers and their patients across the country. Our products enable all people to get better access to specialty care and expertise, helping their care teams make the most informed decisions possible about their care. RubiconMD’s Virtual Specialty Care initiatives will empower physicians and patients with unparalleled access to specialty care, and power the next phase of growth for our company.
We are looking for a proactive, organized, driven, and personable individual to serve as a full time Executive Assistant on our team in New York City. The ideal candidate has experience interfacing directly with senior management in an executive assistant role and is comfortable in a fast-moving environment. You will be responsible for communicating and coordinating with both internal and external parties, owning the schedules and travel itineraries of senior leaders within RubiconMD. This is an exciting opportunity to have an impactful role in a fast-growing mission-driven organization.
- Coordinate executive communications, including but not limited to taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients, vendors, investors, etc.
- Manage and own executive schedules/calendars
- Coordinate and manage travel schedules, itineraries, and expenses for executives
- Assist in coordinating team meetings, retreats, and events as needed
- Provide support in communication and scheduling for recruiting/candidate interviews
- Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include all appropriate materials, conference/video call set-up and catering services if required
- Ensure quality, consistency and timeliness of all meeting or event deliverables and communication
- Complete any additional administrative tasks required of the Senior Leadership team
- Other duties assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- A keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication, time management, and multi-tasking/prioritization abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Slack
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected situations; ability to solve problems creatively
- High degree of professionalism in handling communication on behalf of senior executives
- Proactive, team-first attitude; self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must maintain a high level of integrity and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
Essential skills and experience:
- Successful candidate builds strong working relationships, lines of communication, and trust with executives they will be supporting
- Executives are consistently informed and aware of their schedules, priorities, travel itineraries, and commitments
- Successful candidate serves as a bridge and communication channel for company employees to senior management
- Communications, scheduling, and all correspondence with external parties (clients, vendors, candidates, etc.) are handled in a timely and professional manner
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.
**COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment unless there is a legally protected reason for an accommodation.