UNITED STATES (REMOTE)
Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Fountain is growing, and so is our Marketing team! We are seeking a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for building our brand and uphold the consistency of our visual brand standard. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is excited to make an impact across a variety of marketing channels. We have a very open and collaborative culture that encourages creativity and thinking outside the box, and the ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about building a brand and collaborating with the Marketing team in a variety of ways.
What you’ll be doing:
Work closely with the Director of Brand to evolve our brand’s visual identity by creating and developing captivating designs from initial concept through to completion for various customer touch points (banner ads, social media posts, website, prospect communications, etc.)
- Support the evolution of our website and making sure it meets excellent visual standards
- Partner with the Content team to create polished ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, datasheets
- Support the sales enablement team to create one-sheets and powerpoint presentations
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing team and Product Design team, supporting the execution of projects and campaigns, while managing fast deadlines and staying on schedule
- Design materials for both internal and external marketing tactics to drive brand excitement
What you should bring:
- Proven graphic design skills and experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (including Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Figma)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail oriented
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- HTML/CSS experience
- Website UI/UX experiences
- B2B SaaS experience
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
“Work from Anywhere” Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*