Graphic Designer, Marketing Creative
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and we have been on a rocket ship ride ever since. We are hiring a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Creative team to help us build an exciting visual brand experience.
This is a great opportunity to build impactful portfolio pieces while working within a fun and progressive start-up!
What you’ll do here:
- Design assets for retail spaces and their seasonal refreshes.
- Drop designed assets into planograms to present to team members and leadership alike.
- Jump in on creating assets for other marketing collateral like organic & paid social, email, e-commerce, direct mail, etc.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong portfolio of graphic design work.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud applications: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated best practices for print and digital design spaces.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Ability to work remotely.
You’ll be great if you have:
- Retail/industrial design experience.
- Procreate, Figma, Slack, AfterEffects, Premiere.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
Lovepop is headquartered in Boston, MA, however, is embracing work remotely across the US.
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include “Graphic Designer” in the subject line of the email.