Lead Project Manager
Title: Lead Project Manager
Reporting To: Director of Professional Services
The focus of the Professional Services Organization is the quality delivery of contracted activities with our clients that deliver value upon activation. The objective of the role of Lead Project Manager is to mentor and support the day to day operations of a cross-functional Project Management team within the Professional Services Organization. The Lead Project Manager will be a strong voice in the transformation of the Professional Services Organization to help build a more efficient delivery team with a focus to producing the best client outcome at the end of an implementation.
This player coach role consists of both individual contributions as a Project Manager alongside managerial responsibilities and tasks. Project workload will be adjusted to support your ability to perform all of the expected duties.
Group Contributor (Lead):
- Support the day to day prioritization of projects and escalation incidents.
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with employees and provide guidance and coaching as appropriate.
- Oversee weekly time tracking of the Project Management team.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer between the team and mentor new employees.
- Partner with the Director of PSO on forecasting and prioritizing upcoming projects.
- Create documentation related to delivery of services within Integration and Configuration work. This includes but is not limited to Client Playbooks, Specifications and Project Planning/LOE exercises.
- Escalate issues to appropriate resources outside Project Management as necessary.
- Manage yearly employee performance reviews with quarterly tracking against goals.
Individual Contributor (Project Mgmt.):
- Lead multiple, complex projects simultaneously while ensuring on time, on budget delivery.
- Build and help prioritize the backlog of shared project tasks (implementations, client requests, and escalations) across multiple matrixed teams.
- Leverage cross-functional resources to drive client delivery that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Ability to engage C Suite relative to the project, client relationship, or delivery status by working closely with our Client Success team.
- Drive cross-team collaboration to remove impediments and align on delivery strategy.
- Ability to drive client discussions advising the client on the best outcomes to achieve client satisfaction while ensuring revenue recognition from a contract delivery perspective.
- Manage software implementation projects throughout the project life cycle, delivering against a contractual SOW
- Drive client onboarding process and work with Sales and Client Success to ensure hand-offs are seamless to the client.
- Deliver a client-kickoff meeting that instills confidence in what was purchased and our ability to deliver rapid value
- Create and maintain robust project milestone-based project plans
- Adhere to the internal implementation of best practices, methodologies, tools, and guidelines.
- Act as the single-point-of-contact for escalations during the life of the project
- Schedule project-resources appropriately while maintaining strong internal and external communication to the client at an appropriate cadence
- Track project performance with respect to timeline, scope, and budget
- Drive client adherence to agreed-upon timelines, scope, and actions while building a strong client relationship
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the dynamic Get Well solutions including functionality, constraints, best practices, and product roadmaps
- Must be a current employee within the Professional Services Organization segment.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in operations, strategy and planning.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (most work is performed remotely, but some travel is required).
- Demonstrated experience with hardware and product lifecycle management.
- World-class verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and delivery skills, with an ability to inform, influence, and impact all levels of management.
- Can communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders through executive-level storytelling.
- Ability to work through client requests and navigate challenging conversations in a way that strengthens the client relationship.
- Empathetic and strong listening skills.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive value.
- Clear ability to multitask and handle complex matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up.
- A high degree of organization, efficiency, urgency, and follow through on program planning and execution.
- Demonstrated bias for action and decisiveness; comfortable with some level of ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological concepts to non-technological people.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, and rapidly moving environment.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
About Get Well:
We are a global digital health company with more than 20 years of experience improving patient engagement. Through partnerships with some of the most progressive hospitals and health systems in the world, we use digital technology to improve the healthcare experience for patients, their families, and clinicians.
When it comes to careers, our approach is simple: empower employees to do their best work and live their best professional and personal lives. Meeting the needs of a diverse group of employees across more than 30 states means offering tools to support financial, physical and emotional well-being and the choice to design what meets your needs. You’ll find everything you’d expect and many things you don’t: exceptionally generous paid time away from work, a variety of paid leave programs, savings opportunities with 401(k) and incentive plans, internal education programs, full array of health benefits, fitness reimbursement, cell phone subsidy, casual offices with snacks and drinks, peer recognition programs, health advocacy and employee assistance programs, chili cook-offs, pet insurance (yes, really) and so much more. Our most valuable benefit? An environment that supports YOU.
Get Well is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.