Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Gatsby makes the hardest parts of building a website easierleaving developers, marketers, and agencies with more time to focus on what they do bestgrowing their business. We’re committed to delivering performance that’s off the charts, scalability they can count on, security out of the box, and accessibility for everyone with our open-source framework and Gatsby Cloud platform. Our mission is to make creating their next website take hoursnot months.
Details of the role
- Type of Work: Full-time
- Location: Remote (preference for UTC-8 to UTC+4)
- Level: L5
Why we’re hiring
- We are growing! Our marketing and business needs are expanding and we need full-time focus on helping with demand generation activities.
Why this is interesting
- We are in the early stages of an exciting and growing market that is changing the way the web is built!
- In addition to finding new audiences, Gatsby has developed a very large community of users already. Although we are still fairly early stage, you will be working with (and impacting!) a large audience.
- You’ll work with and learn from a super collaborative, growth-minded team!
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new signups, new leads, and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Marketo) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and Sales Development (SDR) teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- 4 – 8 years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS or similar organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience managing Google AdWords and other forms of paid advertising
- Strong project management skills and experience, with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and CRM systems, particularly Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Experience marketing to developers/engineers
- Have worked (and enjoyed) in small, early stage startup environments
- Have managed 3rd party vendors and/or consultants
- Experience using analytics/business intelligence (BI) tools
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other folks from marginalized communities tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet 100% of the job description, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to have a chat and see if there may be a mutual fit!
You’ll enjoy working here if you enjoy:
- Working with an incredible team and contributing to a supportive and inclusive work culture
- Having a direct and visible impact on the business
- Access to many personal and career growth opportunities
- Working at a small, growing startup where things move fast and processes are still being developed
- The opportunity to roll up your sleeves and contribute to team and company goals
Benefits and perks
- Unlimited vacation policy, with a minimum of 15 days paid vacation time
- Amazing health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family (US only)
- 3 months of paid parental leave covering both adoption and foster placement
- Stock options in a fast-growing startup
- We’re remote first, so skip the commute
- Set up costs for a home office OR coworking/private office reimbursement
- New laptop of your choice
- Wifi and cell phone reimbursement
- Team and company-wide meetups (Covid permitting)
Equal opportunity statement
Gatsby is an equal opportunity employer and we acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We commit ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse heritages and experiences, and seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Gatsby does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Gatsby.