Requisition ID 45308
US – Any Location
Marketing – Regular
Who we are
At Harte Hanks, we’re building a modern behavioral marketing company, marrying our data-driven understanding of human behavior with a seamless connection to the consumer. Through digital, direct, sampling, fulfillment and customer care, we manage a full consumer experience that shortens the distance between behavior and action.
We are looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. You will be able to discover and assimilate information quickly to turn it into relevant insights that help the team identify areas of growth, opportunity and improvement for our clients. Data must be your friend, and you’ll be expected to dive in quickly to help us assess who’s doing what, when, where, how and most importantly, WHY. You need to be inquisitive, detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated.
You are a life-long learner by nature and enjoy being part of a culture willing to take measured risk while innovating. And one more thing: You need to be fun. Yeah, we’re asking for a lot but we’re offering the opportunity to join a great agency and an even greater Strategy team.
What You’ll Do
- Perform in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and establish market trends
- Analyze multi-channel communications including email, direct mail, web, mobile and social
- Participate in strategy sessions to identify customer and prospect sales opportunities
- Track and measure marketing outcomes
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 1 – 3 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on marketing research, customer insights and strategy OR equivalent internship/undergraduate coursework
- Experience in marketing investments or banking products a plus
- Experience in email and/or digital advertising channels a plus
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Familiarity with social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Familiarity with online research tools (Mintel, eDataSource, etc.)