Title: Operations Supervisor
- Company: Assurance Contractors, Inc.
- Location: Mountain Standard Time Zone Or Central Time Zone Preferred
Overview of the Position:
We are looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our growing team. This permanent, 100% remote position requires that you be detail-oriented, analytical, organized, process-oriented, and be comfortable working with technology on a day-to-day basis.
Please note that this is a salary position with 40-45 hours per week. You must be efficient at multitasking and exhibit strong communication skills.
- Building orders for projects and working with subcontractors for scheduling.
- Communicating the production schedule on a daily basis.
- Sending Installation guides to customers when their project has been scheduled.
- Communicating relevant job information/status/updates on Acculynx, Slack, and email as needed.
- Updating work orders and will-calls as needed and informing job profitability with every change that is made.
- Following up with deliveries and subcontractors to ensure appropriate timings and fulfillment of deliveries.
- Scheduling mid-roof and final inspections. Work with the field team that everything is in place to pass the mid and/or final roof inspection.
- Correspondence with customers via email and phone for general inquiries, inspections, repairs, and current questions regarding billing/roofing process.
- Answering incoming phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Entering claim and contact information into cloud and CRM software.
- Issuing warranties to customers once the account has been paid in full.
- Building Orders Confirming material order deliveries.
- Communicate daily weather updates.
- Assist in obtaining estimates and quotes.
- Managing and keeping track of the details on repairs that need to be scheduled.
- Calling and emailing past customers in storm areas, as directed, to set-up property inspection
- Becoming knowledgeable about code pertaining to different municipalities, calling inspectors and officials to confirm code compliance.
- Track company licensing to ensure that all required licenses are up to date and accurate.
- Manage pulling permits to be completed and placed prior to the job begins.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree or some college education (STEM degree preferred)
- OR 2-4 years of relevant work experience will be considered
- Strong mathematical aptitude, organization and multitasking is a MUST
- Experience working in roofing, and/or construction is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service and/or an ordering role is highly desirable.
- Highly self-motivated with strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Technically savvy to learn Google Drive applications and other cloud-based software.
- Ability to stay focused and organized in a dynamic, busy environment; willing and able to problem solve, prioritize and multitask on a regular basis.
- W2, permanent, 100% remote position.
- Location Preference: Mountain Standard Time Zone or Central Time Zone
- Wonderful company holiday days off!
- Extensive training and mentorship with the ability for career growth in an expanding business
- Salary to begin at $60K and contingent upon experience.
- Great company culture that lives by its values of:
- Positively Present
- Give More
- Do Right
- Victory is Shared
- Complete + Continue
- Never Settle