Paid Social Lead, Performance Marketing
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Since we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools that wouldn’t work together. So we expanded into software and started building integrated, omnichannel solutions – to help sellers sell online, manage inventory, run a busy kitchen, book appointments, engage loyal buyers, and hire and pay staff. And across it all, we’ve embedded financial services tools at the point of sale, so merchants can access a business loan and manage their cash flow all in one place.
Today, we’re a partner to sellers of all sizes – large, enterprise-scale businesses with complex commerce operations, sellers just starting out, as well as merchants who began selling with Square and have grown larger over time. As our sellers scale, so do our solutions. We all grow together.
There is a massive opportunity in front of us. We’re building a business that is big, meaningful, and lasting. And we are helping sellers around the world do the same.
Square is looking for an extraordinary Paid Social Lead to help drive and scale new user growth through our Paid Social channel in our existing and expanding markets. As a member of the Demand Gen team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing Paid Social campaigns across our core payments business and SaaS products.
We are looking for someone who is excited to grow one of our largest direct response channels. This is an excellent role for candidates who have 5+ years of direct Facebook experience and are excited about using their skills alongside an experienced marketing team to build one of the strongest brands in Fintech. You will have experience managing and growing Paid Social campaigns. You will take a data-driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing. You will also represent the Demand Generation team as an expert, responsible for informing strategy and performing $XXM campaigns.
- Manage $XXM budget for Facebook campaigns to bring in new sellers across all of Square’s products
- Lead an outstanding team of Paid Social experts
- Build a strategic roadmap and quarterly tactical plans for Paid Social
- Mold and develop an elevated Paid Social acquisition program through partnership with Creative, Analytics, Data Science, and Product teams
- Develop launch plans for new Paid Social channels
- Monitor quarterly budgets and pacing to to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Manage quarterly and annual forecast and planning for Paid Social channels
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Collaborate with our organic team to help increase growth in our overall acquisition efforts across both paid and organic channels
- Research and use industry trends to inform marketing strategy
- 5+ years of direct Facebook campaign management experience
- Current knowledge on the industry, bidding platforms and changes as they roll out
- A grasp of Paid Social marketing and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Experience working on Paid Social campaigns for international markets, understanding market nuances when it comes to keyword, creative, and LP strategy
- Strong analytical ability with an understanding of and experience with A/B testing creative assets and different bidding strategies
- The ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.