Quality Assurance Specialist
About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 8 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own homes, saving time on commuting.
About the Job
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for reviewing, suggesting, and improving all the email marketing campaigns, flows, and SMS ensuring their highest quality is being delivered.
To be successful in this role you need to have exceptional knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. In addition, being detail-oriented will be your key to success, as you will be checking the overall quality of the items before they get published (links, copies, products, design, etc.).
What you’ll be working on:
- Reviewing and editing the copies in terms of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Conducting quality assurance review processes making sure that all the email marketing deliverables (Email Templates, Popups, Email Campaigns, Email Flows, and SMS) are consistent and coherent in terms of branding, products, copy, target groups, etc.
- Reviewing Campaign and Flow Calendars as well as different strategic audits to ensure compliance with our Formatting Guidelines and overall consistency
- Checking all technical setups before the launch, to ensure the right audience is targeted, that the items are going out at the planned time, and that the sending logic makes sense
- Ensuring that all the client standards are met in terms of quality and client-specific requests
- Making recommendations for any possible improvements related to email marketing deliverables
Must-haves and nice-to-haves:
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor’s degree in English would be an advantage
- Previous experience as an Editor, Proofreader, English Translator, or similar would be considered a plus
- Solid communication skills with the ability to provide assertive feedback
- Adaptable and able to make sense in a complex environment
You are someone who:
- Has exceptionally high attention to detail you always double-check everything you do, and you make sure to follow the guidelines
- Is highly inquisitive a person who asks What if’ to better understand the services or the requirements; someone who wonders what will happen if different things are done, as that is how defects are found and problems and solutions identified
- Is very thorough obsessed with double-checking everything, testing, and making sure everything works properly
- Persuasive and able to make a strong, informed case on why something needs to be done in a certain way and moreover why something needs to be re-done
- Is creative and open-minded willing to share new ideas and improve certain processes in order to make the final product better
- Collaborative aware the Quality Assurance role is a team game and that the ultimate success is the team’s success
- Well-organized aware of the ever-approaching deadlines and doesn’t find it difficult to decide what should be prioritized
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 8 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 13:0021:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.