Senior Associate Customer Support
USA – OK – ANY CITY
* This is a remote position candidates in any U.S. location will be considered *
At DXC we use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that our customers need to modernize operations and drive innovation across their entire IT estate. We provide services across the Enterprise Technology Stack for business process outsourcing, analytics and engineering, applications, security, cloud, IT outsourcing and modern workplace.
Our DXC account teams advise, create, orchestrate and drive value for customers by bringing the best of DXC to our customers. Customers ask us to help them solve their most critical technology needs and we proactively share relevant ideas, insights and experience to create a plan for addressing those needs.
Our DXC Insurance BPaaS and BPO services help our customers optimize and transform operations, lower costs, increase agility and open new channels for growth. Our people, technology and best practices improve and automate highly complex business processes across front, middle and back offices while facilitating customer experience transformation.
- Provide service to annuity customers who possess a policy by responding to requests via telephone regarding insurance and other financial service products and benefit plans.
- Research and respond to requests and discuss options regarding various aspects of the policy; for example, the status of claims, policy provisions, values, basic procedures, etc.
- Support special campaigns as needed, or if solicited by the customer.
- DXC associates are expected to perform these responsibilities in a consistent, professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Process transactions and fund transfers and refer requests for other policy modifications to appropriate areas for processing.
- Efficiently access multiple electronic systems to provide a complete response.
- Work at all times to enhance and strengthen the relationship between the customer and our clients
- *** FINRA Series 6 preferred, but must obtain as job requirement Blended self-study and on-the-job training provided ***
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting, and marketing organizations.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Superior telephone etiquette.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas.
- Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting a quality image of our clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stress.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to think out of the box to generate innovative process improvements
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma required
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Remote position
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.