Senior Project Manager
Customer Success Remote, United States
Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics provider, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 1400+ team members globally, 7 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Insurity’s next Senior Project Manager
This position will drive the delivery of software and services to insurance customers while reporting to the Associate Vice President of the Enterprise Project Management Office. Our Project Managers manage multiple projects through control, coordination, and the reporting of scope, change, cost, risk and quality across those projects. The successful candidate will have experience managing software projects for property and casualty insurance entities.
What You’ll Do
- Own the project information keeping detailed records of all project activities and correspondence.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding tasks, strategies, schedules, and plans.
- Act as a conduit for communication between all participants in the project, especially between lnsurity and the customer.
- Incorporate any changes in effort or duration into the project plan and status report.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot any day-to-day issues including the tracking of dependencies.
- Supervise and meet all project milestones while following agreed-upon processes for interaction with other departments.
- Monitor and report hour usage to stay within the approved hours.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management in the insurance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel is required.
Where: This role can be performed either remotely or based in our Hartford, CT office.
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Does Insurity sound like the right place for you? Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team!
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.