Title: Workforce Supply Analyst
Curated is on a mission to help people find exactly what they’re looking for
Whether it’s your first snowboard, a brand new baby stroller, or a much needed upgrade to your coffee machine shopping is hard when the stakes are high. We make it easy by connecting customers with Real Experts who can answer their needs faster.
Curated is the home of America’s biggest community of Real Experts
Real Experts aren’t sales assistants. They’re people living ordinary lives, who also happen to be obsessively passionate about something. They have real, on-the-ground, lived experience they’re not proficient in tennis, they’re fluent in it.
Making high-stakes purchases easier is only the beginning
Our Real Experts connect with customers in ways that would be unimaginable in any other retail context. They work hard to understand your needs, trade stories, help make plans, and keep in touch.
It’s why customers are obsessed with Curated and why our Real Experts have a 4.96 average star rating over 85,000+ reviews.
About the Role
As a Workforce Supply Analyst, you will sit on the Expert (Sales) Team and play an integral role in managing expert supply operations as we scale to thousands of experts across many different categories. You will closely collaborate and develop key foundational strategies for managing the expert supply side of our growing business.
- Own the weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting in our expert supply Excel model to understand and summarize expert org performance, uncover activity trends, and make decisions about expert hiring targets
- Monitor key marketplace metrics using existing dashboards and build new ones (we can teach you how to use Looker)
- Conduct analysis in Excel and Looker to support investigation of trends or the exploration of strategic priorities
- Work with the rest of the Expert Team to run target setting exercises; you will collect the key targets, incorporate them into the model, and track progress / results
- Run operational expert programs (e.g., writing communications and building reports) to help manage expert supply
- Proactively communicate with cross-functional partners and manage expectations
This job might be for you if:
- You have a 3+ years of experience in analytical roles (such as banking, business or finance operations, data analysis, or similar roles)
- You are proficient in Excel to build intuitive models end to end
- You are data-driven and you have analytical mindset
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You’re comfortable working during United States working hours
- Nice to have: E-commerce industry experience
- Nice to have: Experience with Looker, Tableau, or other similar data visualization tools
What we can offer you:
- Working remotely at home
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Amazing teams
Please submit resume and application materials in English. Thank you!
While these qualifications are typical of a strong candidate, they are not exhaustive and not required unless noted. We take a holistic approach to hiring and would love to connect if this role sounds interesting to you!
Curated was founded in 2017 to humanize online shopping. Backed by Forerunner, Greylock, and CapitalG, we’ve built a collaborative shopping experience brought to life by passionate experts. Every shopper on Curated gets one-on-one personalized advice to find the perfect product, so they can enjoy more of what they love.
Through our expert community, Curated has created a new type of knowledge economy that enables people to earn meaningful income by sharing their expertise, from anywhere.
Curated is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to build a marketplace that serves every demographic with the highest level of quality and respect.