Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst
Remote – United States
job requisition id
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states.
The Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst will perform accounts receivable transactions. Activities include invoicing, corresponding with customers, account reconciliations, and various types of general ledger analysis. This position also serves as a liaison between our Finance and Sales functions to exchange information and ensure accurate record keeping.
“Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided. “
- Build customer invoices
- Follow-up with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Communicate accounts receivable & revenue information cross functionally
- Investigate delinquent accounts
- Assist with annual audit requests
- Support monthly closing processes, including account review and write-offs
- Complete projects as needed
- 1-2 years work experience in accounting or relevant role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with industry-standard accounting software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Information Systems
- Possess excellent organization, communication, and analytical skills
- Able to take direction and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite Cloud Accounting Software
- Knowledge of ASC 606, percentage-of-completion accounting methodology, and expertise with deferred revenue analysis
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.