Virtual Req #3343
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR BENEFITS AND ENJOY WORKING WITH DIVERSE TEAMS PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 200+ practices in 30 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform. Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its Human Resources Department. We are seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join our team! This position can be in the Bloomington, IL office or remote for the right candidate.
The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related support to field, lab, and corporate teams with an emphasis on benefits administration, compliance, and regulatory reporting. This role requires the person to be a content expert in the areas of group benefit and retirement plans, reporting requirements, and regulatory compliance to these areas. This position carries out responsibilities of development and communication in the following functional areas: employee benefits, regulatory reporting, and record retention.
- Create, compile, and present benefit materials for new hires, new practices, and newly eligible teammates.
- Coordination of annual open enrollment including enrollment setup within HRIS module, communication of pertinent dates throughout organization, benefit education of current and new benefit options, etc.
- Troubleshoots issues or engages support for identified issues.
- Trouble shoots insurance claim issues on behalf of teammates and provides timely follow-up.
- Prepares monthly invoicing statements for applicable insurance plans.
- Completes required ACA and 5500 reporting requirements.
- Ensures joinder agreements and plan documents are executed and distributed as defined by regulations. Coordinates annual audit.
- Partners with regional HRBPs to ensure timely completion of HR Record updates and reporting.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing HR policies and procedures with a focus on best practices.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements standards, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate completion and documentation of record requests when applicable.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management and minimum of two years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Working knowledge of ERISA and IRS benefit guidelines preferred.
- Working knowledge of FMLA, ADAA, and multi-state leave laws preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!