Job Title: Billing Analyst
Job ID: CHQ20221703-78898
Job Location: Remote Opportunity
The Billing Analyst is responsible for the preparation of billing invoices for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts, accounts receivable collections and analysis, and financial reconciliations. You must be able to work with a team. You will be working closely with the Project Finance team and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy of invoices. You must be deadline driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail oriented.
- Process a high volume of invoices monthly.
- Prepare and review monthly invoices according to company guidelines utilizing financial reports to ensure compliance with deliverable deadlines
- Analyze unbilled receivables monthly against standard reports, research, and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status
- Initiate communications with internal customers to resolve billing discrepencies and collection issues
- Assist with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and E&Y Audits as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
- Experience in invoice processing/validating of project types
- Time & Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Progress Payments or Cost-plus (CP)
- Experience with Commercial/Government Contracts,Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Experience with payment systems (WAWF, ExoStar, IPP, MPO, ViaSat, PLSC
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline driven, organized and detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $46,000 – $86,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Job Profile Matching Criteria: