Location: US & Canada Locations; 100% Remote
Salary: $40000 – $45000 USD
U.S. / Canadian time zones required
(Pacific Standard Time is highly preferred)
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
About the Role
We need a new team member who is obsessed with going above and beyond to delight our clients, engage our community groups, and master administrative tasks with speed and accuracy. You will support our community and inboxes for all three of SaaS Academy’s programs: Growth Accelerator, SaaS Academy, and Boardroom, and work hand-in-hand with Customer Success.
Here are the three primary components of the Client Support role:
- Community Management: Support and engage with clients in our online Facebook communities, focus on Facebook engagement and adoption metrics and lead additional projects for further community optimization.
- Client-Facing Support: Process and manage email support via Hubspot, assist in one-to-many email and Facebook announcements, develop processes and establish new ways to demonstrate high-level support for our clients.
- Administrative Support: Manage client CRM, build reports, optimize tooling (CRM, Hubspot, Kajabi, Facebook, etc), process coaching call follow-ups, and assist with documentation creation and event-related support and tasks.
- Community Management: Engaging, responsive, and excited to build community between our clients and connect with clients one-on-one.
- Client-Facing Support: Energetic and creative with a growth mindset and eager to learn; able to interact with clients in a quiet and casual setting, and improve processes and current Customer Support practices.
- Administrative Support: Detail and process-oriented, CRM savvy, and a dynamic multi-tasker who enjoys stepping in to help where needed (sometimes at a moment’s notice). You will need to maintain targets of responding to tickets in under two hours and closing tickets in under 24 hours.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years of client support experience
- U.S. / Canadian time zones, Pacific Standard Time highly preferred
- Tech-savvy: SaaS, startup or tech experience is a bonus.
- A strong communicator who is a people person and problem solver.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and efficient.
- Ability to adapt and pivot quickly, reacting to changes in a constantly evolving organization.
- A kind-hearted person who understands the importance of going above and beyond for clients.
Benefits and Hiring Process
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process