Remote Van Nuys, CA
Contract / Temporary
$28.50 – $38.75 / Hourly
Robert Half is seeking a corporate paralegal to join one of our best clients, a national company specializing in technology.
- This corporate paralegal’s must-haves are fluency in commercial contracts and regulatory compliance, and nice-to-haves include intellectual property and litigation management.
- 50% of the job is transactional contracts with a focus on T& C’s, PO terms, NDA’s, RFP/RFQ. Any government contract work would be great but not required. In-house experience would be best but experience doing this work in a law firm is also sufficient. This corporate paralegal will review and redline contracts, and shepherd them through the process of tracking and execution.
- 20% of the job. is regulatory compliance support, which includes reviewing customer-required certifications on things like counterfeit parts, diversity spend, conflict minerals, etc.
- The remaining 30% of the job is administrative assistance within litigation management and intellectual property. Experience in these areas is not required, but helpful.
This long-term contract assignment will involve working closely with the GC. No matter where the corporate paralegal sits, they must work in PST.
To apply to this remote corporate paralegal job, send your resume.
- Commercial Contracts
- Regulatory Compliance
- 3+ years as a Corporate Paralegal, ideally in-house supporting a GC