- Remote job
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
Graphite is looking for a Creative Director to own the evolution of our brand identity and visual guidelines as we bring the brand to the forefront of our digital marketing projects. The Creative Director will also provide support to the Growth Design and Product Design teams to elevate the quality of designs and brand identity.
The most fitting candidates will be strong on visuals, brand design, and aesthetics. He or she must be comfortable owning the design process from end to end. In the near term, this is not a people manager position.
This is a senior level position, and we expect candidates to share a robust portfolio of visual designs as part of the application process.
What you’ll do
- Own the evolution of our brand identity and visual guidelines
- Develop and present creative concepts with high standards of execution
- Deliver best-in-class art direction for graphics, photography, video and motion
- Craft new and existing brand assets for both internal and external applications
- Consolidate our design toolkits while advocating for consistency
- Nurture relationships with other teams to guide and empower them in their design decisions
What you’ll need
- A robust portfolio that showcases your craft and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge and expertise in all aspects of graphic design, branding, and storytelling
- Structured thought process and great communication skills with the ability to develop, explain and defend creative ideas
- Passion for exploring new trends in typography, layout, illustration, photography, and motion graphics
- Well versed in the digital product development space by having a good understanding about best practices in UX and UI
- Confidence in working independently at the same time as being an excellent collaborator