REMOTE – Customer Service Rep
Job Category: Contact Center
Requisition Number: REMOT001156
Hiring contact center agents from September through December
We offer different schedules, onsite in Richmond VA and Madison VA AND REMOTE opportunity!
$15/h + Commission and incentives offered all season!
Plow & Hearth is hiring seasonal associates who have a passion for providing an exceptional experience to our customers!
Seasonal Contact Center Agents are responsible for managing inbound sales and service calls and providing outstanding customer service of a professional level. In this role agents will be the voice of the Company. We are looking for agents who go above and beyond the Call and make every conversation count!
What You’ll Love:
- Being part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing and taking care of business through catalog, web orders and retail stores!
- Commission and incentives offered all season
- Work with talented and dedicated teams which live by our C.L.E.A.R values
- Generous employee perks, discounts and rewards!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve some of the best customers on the planet
- Supports the customer experience by accurately placing orders, and effectively answering inquiries regarding services, product availability, features and benefits, pricing, promotions, policies, procedures, refunds, replacements, returns and exchanges, etc.
- Remains flexible to changing communication types, volume and labor requirements.
- Supports the Contact Center values, mission, goals and objectives.
- Get your foot in the door for advanced opportunities; we promote from within
- Gain skills, knowledge, and enhance and build your resume at our best-in-class organization
What We’re Looking for:
- Customer Service or call center experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional attendance with flexible availability across all operational hours
Who We Are:
Founded as a small country store in 1980, Plow & Hearth has grown into a leading retailer of products for the home, hearth, yard, and garden. Over the past 40 years, Plow & Hearth has evolved into a multi-million dollar retailer whose products cover indoor and outdoor rooms, gardens, pets, personal comfort and care, safety and emergencies, weather instruments, storage solutions, and gifts. We attribute our success to these principles that include honesty, integrity and most importantly, our commitment to customer service.
We offer full-time day shift opportunities. Currently looking to fill various shifts. The responsibilities outlined in this position are a snapshot for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties required for this position. Plow & Hearth is an equal opportunity employer.