Customer Success Executive (French Speaking) (Pre-Auction) – 100% Remote
About the role
Working in the Pre-Auction division of our Customer Success Team, you will be spending your day building and maintaining our shop window. From building listings and assisting with seller approvals, to answering general enquiries and keeping our CRM updated at all times, this critical role has a direct impact on the performance of the business.
A keen eye for detail and a love for following a process is key to success in this role. With some creative flair and an unrivaled attitude to getting the job done, this role is all about ensuring our auction lots are always looking perfect. You will be closely liaising with our sales and curation teams, to ensure the right listings are starting at the right time and vehicles are being presented in the best way possible. Speaking to customers on a daily basis is also required; So excellent customer service skills are needed.
About us www.carandclassic.com
Car & Classic is one of the largest automotive marketplaces in the world. We’re lucky to have thousands of user-generated listings submitted monthly with content gems from James Bond’s Aston DB5 to Elvis Presley’s Cadillac. The site is old, launched in 2005 but under new, VC-backed ownership since 2018 and on an exciting triple-digit growth journey to bring classic vehicle transactions online.
Our culture is incredibly important to us. We’re lucky enough to have built the team from scratch with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day, diversity, inclusion and high performance. Despite being an entirely distributed business we build strong connections as colleagues and have created a fun and high performing culture.
Whilst the team is only 95 people now we expect to double over the next 12-months. We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive that has the listed relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally, you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and responsibilities
- Building and managing a high volume of auction listings to agreed KPIs
- Liaising between internal teams to ensure listings are accurate
- Calling and assisting sellers with approving their listings in a timely manner
- Handling issues across the pre-auction journey and looking to resolve them with positive outcomes
- Updating our CRM with a high level of accuracy
- Responding to general enquiries
- Feeding back product issues, complaints and suggestions to relevant departments
- Troubleshooting basic level technical queries for your customers
- Being an unrivalled customer service champion, where nothing is too much trouble
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?
- Salary: £25,000
- Stock options
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- Flexible working
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill
- Professional development allowance
- Company paid team retreats
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Smart Health
- Generous parental leave
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up
The skills, attributes and experience you must have:
- Experience in Customer Success and journey flows through a web-based platform
- Due to our international expansion, we are currently recruiting candidates who speak fluent French.
- Ideally knowledge of CRM’s, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
- Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
- Experience working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Experience of working to KPI’s
- Expert organisational skills.
- Emotional adept to deal with challenging situations
- The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment. Taking the initiative is vital!
- Excited about delivering great service to loyal users of one of the world’s largest Classic Car platforms.
- Able to handle a varied and ever changing workload! Multi-tasking is really important!
- An eye for detail and a passion for excellence – strong personal motivation to go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- Experience with automotive photography/writing
- Experience in complaint management
- A passion for cars!