Data Entry Specialist
- Job Category: Claims
- Requisition Number: DATAE006591
- Richmond, VA 23173, USA
- Remote, USA
The Data Entry role is a very dynamic position where the associate will be supporting a critical part of Intake Operations for CorVel. The Data Entry agent is responsible for entering into CareMC email, fax, or written correspondence claim requests. The role requires the individual to manage their own work that has been assigned to them on a daily basis. This role is remote and does require the associate to hit daily production numbers to ensure timeline are met for our clients. This is a remote work opportunity.
Schedule for this role is 9-6pm, M-F with rotating weekends every 4th weekend.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter into CareMC application any assigned Email or Faxed requests from customer.
- Use all available resources to correctly follow the clients filing requirements and/or fill in missing information.
- Ability to multitask between applications utilizing 2 monitors
- Consult with Supervisor or other departments to clarify answers to inquiries.
- Contact AM if applicable to complete filing of claim
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets as needed.
- Requires punctual and consistent attendance.
- Ability to hit daily performance goals
- Exceptional quality on daily work
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proficiency in entering in Workers Comp claims in CareMC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 tools (Word, Excel, Teams)
- Solid Communication skills written and verbal
- Attention to Detail and ability to prioritize work
- Decision Making and Time management skills
- Customer/Client Focus and Teamwork
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Schedule flexibility
- Filing Workers Comp claims in Caremc
- High school diploma or equivalent
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.