Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their Industry leading customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Executive Assistant / Office Manager!
Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 270+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add people like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
As the Executive Assistant / Office Manager at Bloomerang, you will serve as an integral part of ensuring the Bloomerang campus maintains full operational efficiency while balancing high-impact initiatives from leadership.
- Strategically managing the day-to-day administrative tasks and high-level initiatives within the organization.
- Anticipating and coordinating materials and other needs for conferences, appointments and meetings.
- Preparing meeting agendas, attending meetings, and documenting all necessary items for senior leadership including appropriate meeting follow-ups.
- Event Planning, Executing special projects and managing team-building events, effectively partnering with cross-functional teams and managing deadline pressures while providing proactive updates.
- Supporting multiple executive team members concurrently
- Administering a cross-departmental reporting process to allow leaders to have updates and insights into project and initiative progress, allowing for high level collaboration.
- Managing other administrative projects where needed.
What Does It Take
- You have 5+ years of administrative, executive assistant, and/or operational experience in a collaborative work environment
- You thrive on maximizing efficiencies and excel at prioritizing and executing initiatives
- You are able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- You are self-motivated, highly organized, and able to consistently meet deadlines
- You are people-oriented with a focus on support and service while exhibiting strong leadership skills
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You’ll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 13 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact email@example.com to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.