Title: Executive Data Call Project Manager
Location: US Remote
GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
GovCIO is seeking a candidate for the position of Executive Data Call Project Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Executive Data Call Project Manager will be responsible for the management of data calls covering a wide range of topics and will provide the framework for managing and coordinating communications across the entire product line. The candidate will also assist in the development of strategies to obtain, organize, and disseminate information to team members and key stakeholders through clear and effective communication channels.
- Manage and track data call progress; coordinate with cross-discipline stakeholders to make sure that all parties are on track with meeting data call suspense.
- Leverage excellent writing skills to translate complicated issues from multiple information sources into a clear point of view, and create a compelling, concise, and well-written narrative
- Ability to learn and familiarize yourself with products in the product line in order to assist in the data call responses and narratives
- Develop or provide feedback on clear and concise communications products and materials for internal or external audiences
- Formulate responses for weekly executive reports
- Build and maintain communication templates and documents
- Leverage communications methods to identify trends throughout the communications lifecycle
- Conduct research, analyze information needs, and perform analysis to support the delivery of relevant artifacts including business process diagrams, reports, and presentations
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline with 10+ years’ experience
- Ability to obtain VA clearance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent skills working in MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong understanding of project management and data analysis
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other team and external stakeholders.
- Be flexible to change direction at a moment’s notice while also tracking/executing tasks in progress.
- Ability to think outside of the box while communicating or dealing with a variety of situations.
- Possess clear understanding of the activities, roles, and responsibilities on large-scale IT projects.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with JIRA, SharePoint, and Teams (highly preferred)
- Department of Veterans Affairs experience preferred.
Compensation Range (In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for remote or positions located in CO)