Graphic Designer (m/f/x)
Berlin HQ or Remote
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainablewith flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of lifewith flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, andwith over 1 million renters across 5 countrieswe’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are in the business of leasing tech for a sustainable solution to everyday life. You will be helping us by aiding in the creation of marketing online and offline assets. Working in close partnership with Design Team Lead, you will deliver the highest standard of Graphic Design whilst ensuring the respect of brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Design & Content Team to build out brand and product storytelling assets for Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Spain and US
- Use your graphic design and art direction knowledge and creative concepting skills to build assets that help drive engagement for the Brand, Growth & Commercial Team
- Provide graphic design expertise to the wider Marketing Team
- Provide graphic design support to the Retail & Partnerships Team
- Align with the Brand & Product Design Team to ensure best-in-class cross-channel design consistency
- Work in collaboration with the Design Lead to develop key visual assets for key seasonal campaigns
- Support the Marketing Operations team in their development of assets management for Grover
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer with:
- An interest for sustainability and making a positive impact through your work
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- A graphic design portfolio that shows demonstrated experience and critical thinking in Brand and Marketing Design
- Strong creativity and keen attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, ideation, color theory, typography, and layout
- Superior Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere)
- Motion/Animated asset creation experience (After Effects)
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other languages are a plus
- Organizational and project management skills
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
- Video editing experience
- Basic knowledge in Figma
- International and especially European experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 65 nationalities (and counting!) – genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks