- Remote Worldwide
POWR.io a Silicon Valley tech startup looking for talented and passionate UI/UX Designer to join our team. We’re looking for a designer who is comfortable working in all parts of the design process to help us develop a marvelous user experience within our SaaS product. We are a distributed team and this position is 100% remote. You will work most closely with our US-based leads, and available to sync Pacific time business hours.
- Translate business requirements and user needs into intuitive, easy-to-use experiences for our customers.
- Create design outputs like wireframes, high/low-fidelity mockups, prototypes, user flows,etc.
- Conduct user research such as user interviews, surveys, user testing or other methodologies when necessary to help develop empathy, discover new opportunities, and identify problems.
- Effectively communicate and present design solutions to the team.
- Work closely with product managers to push projects through the product lifecycle – from ideation to prioritization and design to successful launch.
- Work closely with other designers to give and receive feedback and to maintain POWR’s design system to ensure that our product is cohesive and recognizable across various channels.
- At least three years of experience working as a ux/ui designer, product designer, or related role.
- Experience working and iterating on a live product – preferably a SaaS product.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding communication skills – you’ll be working with a global team, often remotely, and the ability to effectively communicate requirements, feedback, etc. is crucial
- Proactive self-starter who takes on things with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Experience writing product specifications and redlining to clarify visual mockups and wireframes
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience working at a startup (experience with scrum and Jira preferred)