High School Science Tutor (Virtual)
The way people live, work, and communicate is changing—impacting how employers support their evolving workforce. At Bundle, we have a way of taking new and innovative ideas and turning them into extraordinary digital products and experiences that make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. Imagine what you could do here. When you bring dedication and passion to your job there is no limit to what you could accomplish with us.
Bundle is leading the virtual employee experience and benefit industry globally, delivering a personalized work- life benefit to the modern employee. Bundle gives employees access to a wide range of interactive, facilitated virtual services and experiences for themselves, their work teams, their family members, so that they can improve well-being, grow their professional skills, connect with colleagues, and recharge.
Join Bundle to help us drive change in the future of work.
Bundle is looking for high school science tutors who are well versed in biology, chemistry, physics, and earth science. This is a contract position.
More specifically, you will:
- Help Bundle members of all ages learn skills from beginner to advanced.
- Conduct virtual sessions over a video conferencing call to participants of all ages.
- Build excellent rapport with the participant and drive the conversation.
- Engage with participants by maintaining enthusiasm, eye contact, and interest throughout the Bundle Break.
- Check-in with the participant throughout the lesson to reinforce learnings.
- Effectively manage the time and pace of the session to complete it in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with participant and/or families as needed.
- Provide feedback to the Bundle Team after each Bundle Break session.
- Maintain accurate availability on the Bundle platform.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Bundle Team staff.
- Follow Instructor and Coach Handbook and guidelines.
- At least three years of experience teaching within the specialty for which you’re applying
- At least 10 hours of availability each week.
- Access to a functioning laptop or desktop computer with a camera, reliable wifi, and the most updated web browsers.
- Have a college degree, are enrolled in college, or have sufficient years of experience related to the specialty.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Ability to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- Experience with video conference calling, screen shares, launching videos, hyperlinks, and slideshow presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion.
- Knowledge and training in the area of the specific topic for which you are applying.
- Pass a reference and background check.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- 18 years of age or older.