Title: Kanga Account Liaison – SaaS Platform
Location: Remote, US
Presence is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, mental health counseling services, and therapy software for preK-12 students. We are dedicated to empowering all who serve children with diverse needs. Our therapists serve students across the country by delivering engaging live online therapy to address IEP goals and other student needs. In addition, our exceptional therapy tools and software are licensed directly by schools, agencies and private practitioners who serve and support children. Founded in 2009, we are a mission-driven growth company backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s The Rise Fund, Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund and Catalyst Investors. Presence has 250+ employees and 2,200+ clinicians working in our network. We are a remote-first workforce with headquarters in NYC, serving schools nationwide.
The Kanga Account Liaison (KAL) is an important role within our Kanga SaaS platform team. The KAL will work closely with our Director of Partnership Sales & Customer Success Associates (CSAs) to ensure our Kanga customers and end users are set up for success. The KAL will assist in onboarding, addressing customer issues, and managing end user information. This role directly impacts Presence’s mission of providing valuable services for students across the country. Their attention to detail and passion for customers, providers, and students will increase satisfaction and overall growth.
What will you do at Presence?
- Collaborate with our Kanga Team to provide best-in-class experience for our customers and end users
- Assist with onboarding new and returning customers to the Kanga platform by coordinating welcome activities, assisting with training coordination, and resolving sign-up issues
- Manage our Kanga users including user upload, modification of access, and deactivation
- Help with Kanga user support questions and information on how to access available services.
- Improve and advocate for our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our service offerings
- Help manage contract commitments, changes, and deadlines
- Help with FAQs and knowledge base in collaboration with Client Service & Support team
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional admin job or similar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls with external clients, internal meetings, and presentations
- Proven record of working successfully with teams, both internally and externally
- Good judgment about escalating client issues and involving internal groups to meet client needs
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM preferred
- Proficiency in working with G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive), MAC and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in customer support, client services, account management or inside sales.
- Experience in the education or healthcare industry is a plus
What will help you succeed here?
- Passion for helping schools, clinicians and students with diverse needs
- Strong self-motivation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexibility and adaptability – ability to quickly adjust to changing conditions while maintain a high-performance standard
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working in a professional admin job or similar
- Ability to communicate via phone and email in a professional manner
- Excellent organization skills
- Collaborative and inclusive problem-solving skills
- Creative, independent thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly
- Ability to work well with other team members in high-pressure situations with grace, optimism, and a sense of humor
Where is this position located?
- Presence’s is headquartered in New York City with our clients located throughout the U.S.
- We support remote work from other locations in the US
- This position will report directly to the VP of Strategy & Operations
- All employees commit to be available on-camera for our Core Working Hours noon-5pm EST M-F.