Title: Lead UX Designer, Primary Care Platform
Location: US National
Seattle, WA or Remote
Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
This role could work from anywhere in the United States. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 built our own powerful clinical tools and patient app for providing primary care to anyone nationwide. We are now making this platform available to other clinics, enabling us to help far more people achieve better health.
We are looking for an experienced designer to work on our biggest challenge: define the platform UX and deliver the designs to get us there. You will contribute in learning directly from outside clinicians, administrators and patients, defining the common needs among their differences. You will drive our design vision while maintaining hands-on impact, bringing along broad collaborators and executives. You will create time-saving and care-enhancing features and set the bar for UX quality through human-centered, collaborative design. Your extensive experience allows you to use management and executives as resources, not sources of instruction.
- Help product management and research to plan and conduct requirements gathering and discovery
- Build trust and partner broadly to define and evangelize the long view vision of the platform
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to deliver near-term, meaningful user improvements aligned to the vision
- Use product metrics, user feedback and our top business goals to advocate for the most impactful design work
- Show ownership of end-to-end UX to drive advances in our usability, workflow and automation
- Be a model for UX design process and artifacts
- 8+ years of design experience shipping large feature areas or whole products with complex workflows
- Familiarity with the needs of primary care delivery or health systems
- Hands-on in discovery and a trusted collaborator with UX researchers and product management
- Prior work in agencies or on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products making great UX out of diverse external needs (preferred)
- Strong portfolio of defining and evangelizing vision, then delivering design improvements along the path
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite