Title: National Account Manager
Location: Remote in USA
Why we love to do what we do:
We’re helping build the world of tomorrow with solutions that improve everyday life while making a positive impact on the planet. Our products and services work in harmony to provide comfort, efficiency, and peace of mind for millions of homes and businesses. While we’re proud of what we’ve done so far, there’s still a lot we can do and you can be part of it.
Join our extraordinary team.
We’re a rapidly growing global tech company headquartered in the heart of downtown Toronto with offices in Toronto, Canada and Leeds, UK (and remote ecopeeps in the US). We get to work with some of North America and UK’s leading professionals. Our colleagues are proud to bring their authentic selves to work, confident that what we do is grounded in a greater purpose. We’re always looking for curious, talented, and passionate people to join our team.
Who’ll You Be Joining:
The National Account Manager will represent ecobee’s products and services to our National Distribution and Integration partners across the United States and Canada. You will lead the strategic customer account planning cycle and ensure our customers have a great ecobee experience.
We are looking for a proven record of delivering high quality results, strategic thinker, a natural multi-tasker with a driven mindset. In this role you will be working cross-functional with internal and external customers, organization and strong communication skills are a must. Building and maintaining relationships will be the key to your success! Reporting to the Director of Sales, National Accounts and Builder, this role will work directly with our National HVAC and Integration Partners, so we are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the industry.
This role involves North American travel and the ideal candidate will be based in Western or Eastern USA.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Prospect and develop nationally aligned businesses servicing our HVAC and Integration professional channels and create strategies and plans that address customer needs and expands our footprint on a National and Multi Regional basis.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Prepare detailed forecasts for short and long-term sales objectives and communicate with product and supply chain management teams to ensure customer needs are met.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 5 years of strategic account management in a business-to-business sales environment.
- University or College degree in a business focused program
- Several years of proven sales experience within the HVAC and Integrator trades or related industry.
- Experience developing multi-level sales channels, partner relationships and proven sales leadership developing winning sales strategies and field execution.
- Must have a solid understanding of two-step distribution, a demonstrated history of product positioning, driving results and growth.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Availability to travel extensively in Canada and US + access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Just so you know: successfully hired candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
With ecobee, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be part of something big: Get to work in a fresh, dynamic, and ever-growing industry.
- Make an environmental difference: Make a sustainable impact while on your daily job, and after it through programs like ecobee acts.
- Expand your career: Learn with our in-house learning enablement team, grow with our quarterly hackathons, and enjoy our generous professional learning budget.
- Put people first: Benefit from competitive salaries, health benefits, and a progressive Parental Top-Up Program (75% top-up or five bonus days off).
- Play a part on an exceptional culture: Enjoy a fun and casual workplace with an open concept office, located at Corus Quay. ecobee Leeds is based at our riverside office on the Calls.
- Celebrate diversity: Be part of a truly welcoming workplace. We offer a mentorship program and bias training.