REMOTE Patient Services Coordinator – $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Job Locations Remote
Job ID 2022-14003
Category Customer Service Center
Min USD $17.00/Hr.
Max USD $22.00/Hr.
Be part of the New Order in Post-Acute Care. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As Care Coordinator you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring turnaround times to assure service requirements are met. You will participate in the collection and documentation required to manage patient cases of care from beginning to end.
In this Job, you will:
- Provide focused resolution, support, and information to patients.
- Manage cases and requests for services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect, verify, and confirm non-clinical information and escalate issues as needed.
- Negotiate with providers as needed working within the URAC guidelines.
This is the job for you if:
- You love helping people solve problems and resolve issues.
- You want to help guide patients to select the right site of care and length of stay.
- You embrace values of accountability, consistency, engagement, empowerment, respect, and outstanding service.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- You have a minimum of two years of strong customer service, business operations, insurance, quality improvement, or healthcare operations experience.
- You are proficient with basic Microsoft Office applications.
- You have some answers but not all of them. You know every healthcare problem is unique and approach problems with questions not answers. –
- You are fun to work with!
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $17.00/hr + Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.