Product Manager, Ads
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
The ads team is growing fast, and will evolve Pinterest’s ads to simplify the product offerings, help advertisers find performance faster and easier, and ensure the right message gets to the right Pinner at the right time in their journey to inspiration. We believe businesses of all sizes can reach Pinners at the moment of inspiration, and through the right set of ads products guide them all the way from inspiration to action.
As a key member of the ads team, you’ll own areas key to driving success with businesses, innovating in ad products, and supporting businesses scaling on Pinterest. You will work with a team to build a cohesive suite of products that make it easy for advertisers to improve their ad performance each time they come to Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Lead vision, strategy, and drive execution for ad products in your area at Pinterest
- Work closely with cross functional partners in engineering, data science, design, sales, marketing, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through data analysis, customer research and the strength of your convictions
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management or related experience within online ads domain
- Strong technical and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills with experience giving strategic presentations
- Strong UX thinking and design forward
What type of experience do they NEED to have?
Prior formal PM experience is required and the candidates should demonstrate strong leadership and execution skills and the ability to bring multiple stakeholders together to solve complex problems:
- Experience navigating xfn environments and driving ambiguous projects to completion
- Experience breaking down complex problems and using data or experimentation to inform decisions, prioritize, and empower teams
- Experience communicating nuanced concepts to internal stakeholders or external clients
- Customer empathy and growth mindset are a must
- Strong prior experience with Ads
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they loveand that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.