QA Specialist (Manual)
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
You want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint ,Truekind & Empetua
We are looking for a QA Specialist who you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our ecommerce platforms. You are driven by excellence, self-motivated and passionate about quality. You manage to work closely with a cross functional team but also enjoy being able to work independently as needed for specific tasks.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Fully understand requirements, specifications to provide proper testing methods, timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed and well-structured use cases, test plans and test cases.
- Develop and apply testing processes (manual) for a variety of modes including main browsers and devices.
- Run post-release/ post-implementation testing and provide analysis of the situation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Continuously improve our applications to optimize performance and provide a positive user experience.
- Work towards improving the test automation frameworks and maintain scalable data sets.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Deliver best quality products and features in the shortest period of time without sacrificing quality.
- Quality Assurance expert: knows how to define every part of the process and what is best for each project.
- Able to be responsible for all tasks assigned and follow up.
- Fluent in Agile Methodologies: how it works and how to work with it.
- Fluent in Behavior Driven Development methodology.
- Expert bug reporter and follow up.
- Must know how to set up an automation framework from scratch and how to maintain it.
- Experience in CI/CD and parallel testing.
- 5+ years of QA experience with software QA or in an eCommerce environment.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes- white box and black box testing- and automated testing tools.
- Experience in writing and communicating clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!