Title: Remote Referral Entry Specialist
Location: US National
Here at VRI we provide a sense of security not only for our clients but also for their family members, friends, and caretakers. VRI’s Welcome Team Representative is responsible for coordinating registration and onboarding of new clients, completing client profiles and providing education on VRI services. This team serves as the first voice of VRI with new clients, caregivers and case management support staff.
Schedule: M-F 11:30am – 8:00pm EST
- Process new client referrals and enter client demographic and billing information into VRI systems via phone.
- Required phone work 80% of position.
- Manage outbound and inbound phone calls to clients, caregivers and case management support staff to explain services and establish client relationship.
- Interact with external and internal parties in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
- Answer routine inquiries, and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies.
- Ability to resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solution and /or escalating unresolved.
- When appropriate evaluate appropriate device selection and provide basic trouble-shooting technical assistance to clients as required
- Record details of calls and messages in VRI systems.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Maintain productivity and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related professional experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks at the same time