Revenue Operations Analyst
REMOTE, UNITED STATES
G&A REVENUE OPERATIONS
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you would be responsible for partnering and supporting Yelp’s Multi-Location sales groups to help connect data with sales processes, distribution of accounts, and revenue/compensation initiatives. Focus includes custom reporting and analyses, data stewardship/automation, and project management on all things revenue operations. A successful Revenue Operations Analyst will be able to establish autonomy, provide effective technical solutions, and broaden visibility and teamwork with business partners. Our team is customer oriented, focused on helping sales attain and surpass their goals.
This is a full-time remote role based in the United States.
Where you come in:
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders including corporate infrastructure, sales leadership, Business Operations, and FP&A to understand what visibility Yelp needs into sales performance and planning
- You will evaluate and prioritize various Tableau and SQL initiatives to provide solutions for business units
- You must balance ad hoc data requests with prioritized projects to ensure the best use of team resources for advancing the goals of the Yelp Multi-Location Sales segment
- You will work collaboratively with our team of technical analysts to create visualizations and appropriate project prioritization
What it takes to succeed:
- You are comfortable writing advanced SQL (Postgres preferred) queries (advanced joins, subqueries)
- You have a fundamental understanding of Tableau (workbook creation and data blending)
- You have advanced Excel Skills (advanced formulas, power pivot, data visualization)
- You have fundamental Salesforce skills (basic reporting skills + SFDC Data loader)
- You are able to present and and speak to data
- You have evidence of project management experience
- You have customer service and advanced communication skills to provide appropriate feedback and recommendations to senior leadership
- You have a demonstrated passion, flexibility, and resourcefulness to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to be an agent for change
- You have an ability to learn on the go and confidence to learn autonomously
- You have a willingness to take on new challenges and enjoys pushing the status-quo
- You ideally have previous revenue/sales operations experience (revenue forecasting, compensation/territory planning, opportunity/pipeline management)
Day to Day:
- Creating, owning, and maintaining Tableau dashboards critical to business continuation
- Troubleshooting technical issues within SQL and Tableau
- Working directly with business stakeholders to scope solutions for account assignments based on their segments goals
- Assisting in change management by adapting existing tools and processes
- Providing data driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders based on business needs
- Automating existing processes through queries and dashboards
- Assignment and forecast troubleshooting to navigate automated solution
- Auditing between Yelp assignment platform, salesforce, and our website backend (Yelp Admin)
- Maintaining Tableau dashboard critical to monthly/quarterly compensation cycle
- New productivity (sales indicators) Tableau views
- Enterprise/Mid-Market Initiatives & trends tracking views
What you’ll get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Compensation is $75,000-$100,000 annually. You may also be offered Restricted Stock Units and benefits.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is not required for this role. We nonetheless encourage all employees to get vaccinated. Employees who are not vaccinated may not visit Yelp’s offices or participate in any in-person work activities, and are not eligible to transfer or be promoted to a role that requires vaccination.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include Playing Well With Others and Authenticity.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual’s location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.