School Social Worker
Join our team of highly-qualified speech-language therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, school counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists. You’ll enrich kids’ lives every day while enhancing your own!
Positions available in over 30 states. Opportunities with assistance in pursuing additional licensure available.
Therapists are responsible for providing IEP-based Mental Health services to K-12 students in a virtual manner.
Job responsibilities for School Social Workers:
- Provide direct mental health counseling services in accordance with the mandated IEP
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations for initial eligibility or re-evaluations
- Complete daily SOAP notes
- Complete monthly or quarterly progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings and submit IEP paperwork as needed
- Professional Social Work License
- School Social Worker Certification
- Minimum of 10 hours daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post-master’s) working in a school-based setting Job
- Work from home – there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Therapist has the ability to choose the number of hours according to his/her preference
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified lead clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Online assessments and evaluation resources are available in our library free of charge
- Gain access to a complete online resource library of fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting