Clutch Prep is looking for people who are passionate about (1) helping students and (2) science to join our Academic Team. As a Video Tutor, you will create Video Content that will directly contribute to our mission of creating the most helpful Academic Content in the world!
We have several open positions, for these subjects:
Gen Chemistry, Organic Chem, Physics, Calculus 1, Gen Biology, Biochem, Genetics, and A&P.
- Primary: Record Clutch Prep-grade solutions to problems in your Subject (Example one, two).
- Note: Your videos won’t show you; it will be voice & handwriting (on digital whiteboard) only.
- Also: Assist in Academic Projects to increase the quantity/quality of our content.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work from anywhere, with highly flexible hours. Choose between Part-Time or Full-Time.
- Work with a passionate & talented Team, on the most helpful Academic Content in the world.
- Boost your skills & resume working on a stellar Academic Team in a fast-growing startup.
- Completed the Courses you’re being hired for with a minimum grade of A-.
- Excels at solving science/math problems quickly & accurately, and at explaining to others.
- Has experience helping others in problem-solving classes (private tutor, Teacher/Lab Assistant,
- Peer-Led Team Leader or similar, helping friends for free, etc).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is passionate about science/math, education, and helping others.
- Has significant tutoring experience (private tutor, hired by school, free help, etc).
- Has completed, or is near completing, a S.T.E.M. degree.
- Is a self-driven, organized, efficient, and dependable team player and learner.