Title: Sr. Director of Product Marketing
Location: United States
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products quickly and safely. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead our world-class product marketing organization.
Equal parts product leader, customer advocate, and storyteller, the Director, Product Marketing sits at the center of our business. They are adept at understanding our product and the market, and are a true strategic partner to the Product team. They partner with Sales and Customer Success to articulate Qualio’s unique value in a way that resonates with customers wherever they are on their journey. They will build a product marketing culture that values always-on research and innovation, cultivates deep expertise, and articulates those insights within Marketing and across the company as a whole.
What will I be doing?
- Build, inspire, manage and lead a best-in-class, diverse product marketing team at Qualio. This team is responsible for defining GTM strategy, creating product marketing programs and frameworks to promote our products and services.
- Be an expert on our product and our customers, and make sure that everyone else in the company is an expert, too.
- Partner with cross-functional GTM teams to drive interest, preference, bookings, expansion, renewals, product adoption and customer happiness.
- Own the product marketing fundamentals: messaging, buyer/user personas, product launches, competitive intelligence, market research, segmentation, win/loss analysis and more.
- Be a key voice that defines our company and product positioning. Support comms, PR, AR, demand gen and others in evangelizing our mission to get life-saving products to market faster.
- Partner with Sales to ensure our sellers and BDRs are well-equipped with sales training, sales enablement, pitch decks, assets and more.
- Partner with Customer Experience to ensure those on the front lines of customer interactions are well-equipped with product training, CS enablement, onboarding assets, and more.
- Partner with Product as a sounding board and strategic partner to advise on future product roadmap as well as be a key leader on product launches and product communications.
- Partner with your colleagues in Marketing to create integrated campaigns and programs with targeted messaging that reaches customers at all stages of their journey.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years experience in product marketing in B2B applications
- Passion for leading, mentoring, and scaling teams to reach their full potential
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Experience at a fast-growing software company or enterprise company managing multiple projects and key deadlines
- Can demonstrate the ability to effectively manage cross-functional relationships with other teams including but not limited to product management, sales, partners, demand-gen, and customer success
- Exhibit strong presentation skills, particularly with executive audiences – both internally and externally
- Can generate strategies driven by creativity and analytics, while gaining alignment with executive stakeholders
- Own the successful launch and ongoing promotion of new solutions, products and features
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales leadership on our innovation agenda, product roadmap, naming and more.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for products and features, considering value proposition, audience needs, market landscape, and other factors.
- Build deep product & customer knowledge leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights to help inform product roadmap & go-to-market strategies. Be an expert resource for others on our product roadmap, strategy and portfolio.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market and Indeed to ensure our GTM is timely and relevant and to help ensure our insights and assets reflect the most current data available
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Dependent & Health FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.