Sr Mgr-Media Planning & Strategy
Pay Range for Colorado and New York : $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 annually
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA(salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
Our Lowes One Roof Media Advertising Operations team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As a Sr. Marketing Manager, Media Planning & Strategy, you will be responsible for planning and executing performance of vendor funded media plans with the objective of driving profitable outcomes as well as supporting other key vendor and Lowes initiatives. You will work and report to senior leadership on a weekly basis on the status and performance of key campaigns and overall program growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Marketing team at Lowes and to have a large impact on overarching company goals.
- Own strategy, analysis, and optimizations for onsite and offsite advertising. Including but not limited to Yahoo, TTD, Youtube, iHeart, Meta, Pinterest.
- Support strategy, analysis and execution of other media channels including In Store and OOH.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns based on daily, weekly, and monthly performance data and marketplace trends.
- Collaborate with Brand, Product Marketing & Vendor Funded Marketing teams on upcoming campaigns and go to market initiatives by designing and implementing custom media programs to drive business KPIs.
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering on measurement and to define a testing roadmap (creative, network, audience, etc)
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test takeaways to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze first- and third-party data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-driven optimizations.
- Deliver against aggressive advertising goals (ROAS, First Time Buyers, Incrementality etc.
- Present plans to the client in conjunction with Sales and Account Management Team.
- Maintain strong relationships with media suppliers and stay abreast of market conditions.
- A firm understanding of marketing objectives and strategies, the consumer product relationship, creative strategy and consumer media relationship.
- Develops budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios, resulting in strategic and effective media plans.
- Good understanding of client’s business and competitive landscape.
- Active participation in account status meetings.
- Prepares or contributes to client media performance documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance, Analytics
- 8 years of professional experience in performance or growth marketing including managing multiple digital and offline media channels
- 8 years of progressive media planning experience including launching multi-million dollar, full-funnel media campaigns
- 8 years of Digital Marketing Analytics & Trend Analysis
- 6 years of presenting to or working with CPG, D2C, or specialty commerce brands
- 4 years of experience in People Management
- Masters Degree MBA, Marketing
- 6 years of experience with Campaign Management & Media Operations
- IAB Digital Media Buying and Planning Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Trade Desk Certified: Data Driven Planning
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customer transactions a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2021 sales of over $96 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.