Title: Senior Motion Designer and Video Editor
Location: Work from Anywhere
Superside is looking for a super talented Senior Motion Designer & Video Editor who is strategic, self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate about video production and motion design. You will build and be part of a world-class marketing and creative team.
This role manages the creation of video content for Superside’s marketing and brand purposes. As a creative storyteller, you have extensive expertise in video production, video editing, motion design, and experience with creating storyboards, post-production management, and overall project management. You have a knack for multitasking and crafting beautiful videos for various purposes. You have a solid understanding of social media platforms and the features and video content opportunities available, and you have a growth mindset.
What You’ll Do
- Create enticing motion graphics for Superside brand & marketing campaigns (including our YouTube channel)
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the Superside style and voice.
- Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, gathering creative insights and guiding the development of an on-brand creative vision with storytelling, design and clever advertising in mind
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Hold your own when presenting work, initiatives and leading projects to ensure our creative bar is consistently elevated, increase performance and connect with our audience
- Create world-class video content for an entrepreneurial audience,
- Responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution
- Develop scripts, treatments, templates, and storyboards using Adobe toolset
- Animate and edit video content; you are responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution.
- Build world-class original, engaging, and professional video and social content production practices and guidelines
- Contribute to the strategic creative direction of the YouTube channel and our other social media channels
- Help set the overall creative direction for video, design, and social media content, and advocate for new formats and creative opportunities, challenge what’s been done before and explore new possibilities.
- Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with the VP of marketing, the broader marketing team, internal designers, animators as well as media partners.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Comms, or similar
- Excellent animation and video competencies using Adobe After Effects and Premiere, and a strong portfolio showcasing your skills
- Successful advancement in a top tier creative agency
- Ability to quickly learn the process and multitask projects with great detail
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top-notch design & direction
- Ability to always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups.
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client-centric and execution driven
- Experience generating powerful, credible original video and social media content: producing, designing, scripting, storyboarding, and editing video.
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- High proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator & similar tools
- Ability to design elements needed
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Able to work with a variety of media and formats, adapting and changing video and social media content to suit channel best practices and format requirements
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our customers through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning almost 60 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal opportunities globally.
Vision: Build the world’s leading creative company, and help drive the transition to a global and fair online labor market.
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status
We are a tech creative company that enables seamless and productive remote creative collaboration and project management across the world. We enhance the content and design production of our users by providing them with both a collaborative platform and teams of creatives.
We automate all the design operations that are necessary to creative work like staffing, briefing, project management, design feedback and asset delivery, without compromising on the quality of the design work.
Our clients access distributed, always-on design teams, focused on delivering first-rate design on a subscription basis. We currently deliver to customers such as Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, LVMH, Meta, Google, Twitch, Shopify, and others.
With 600+ people across 60+ countries, Superside is scaling-up while keeping this entrepreneurial startup mindset. We invite our people to explore and experiment with different solutions to achieve their goals.
Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Prosus Ventures, Luxor Capital, Slack Fund, and other renowned US-based tech investors. We raised US$30 million in 2021 and we are investing in technology and continue to hire top talent around the world. We currently have 200% year-over-year growth.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.