Location Remote, United States of America
Compensation Analyst Within the Total Rewards team we are reimagining how we support our business and provide growth opportunities for our team members! We are looking to add an agile Compensation Analyst as a vital part of our growing team!
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Total Rewards team in analyzing and coordinating Zendesk’s global and Americas compensation programs. Support our Global Compensation Partners by conducting compensation analysis and market studies to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company’s compensation philosophy for all levels of jobs, job families and countries.
- Lead the participation and analysis of global compensation surveys (e.g., Radford, Mercer, Willis Towers Watson, etc)
- Own the administration of Total Rewards compliance and audit activities including, but not limited to: FLSA, ACA, ERISA, 401k plans
- Review and approve compensation offers, ensuring internal equity and pay parity. Participate in the administration and analysis of annual salary and incentive programs.
- Complete research and analysis for new and existing compensation policies. Serve as the primary point of contact supporting compensation analysis for the Americas region.
- Develop creative methods for compiling and preparing data for Compensation Partners to present to management, including but not limited to crafting reports and tools to use in compensation-related analytics and dashboards.
- Design, implement and maintain compensation systems, processes & tools to support current and future compensation initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in compensation analysis and administration
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and outstanding attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing and global environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced, global environment, including an ability to multi-task and balance multiple tasks both big and small.
- Ability to be solution-oriented and help tackle problems, make complex / manual processes more effective and automated and deliver creative fixes to multifaceted issues
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Competitive compensation Salary/Bonus/Stock
- We are a digital first company work remote
- A comprehensive benefits package that takes the whole you into consideration
- Grow your career with Zendesk 40% of our employees moved into new roles last year
About Zendesk – Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility and trust to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
For jobs in the US only: If hired, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and will be provided with an opportunity to request an accommodation for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in the United States.
For jobs in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore: If hired and required to work in office or in person with others as part of your job, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider exceptions for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.