New Grads eligible (ETL required) remote
Covala Group is a proven enroller and administrator of voluntary, supplemental and individual disability benefits for large employers. Since 1993 we have connected employees of our clients to over $4.5 billion of income protection. We have also assisted Fortune 500 companies in the development and implementation of group life insurance, corporate owned life insurance, and long term care programs. Covala is a subsidiary of NFP.
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Data Analysis Associate is a full-time remote position providing basic analytic support, which includes preparing data, building data quality checks, processing data, and reporting errors. This is a central role within the organization where the processing of data for enrollment and insurance policy is accomplished. The focus of this position is to work with an ETL tool and create data processes with high attention to detail. At Covala, we do not use a cookie-cutter approach, and everything is customized based on each client’s requirements.
Our organization believes in continuous process improvement. The individual in this position will also participate in the company’s projects that may involve working with cross-functional teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to contribute directly to a growing business and gain valuable experience.
This is a full-time remote position; must be able to work EST work hours M-F.
- Prepare data for enrollment and policy retention campaigns.
- Work with insurance companies to obtain policy data and ensure its accuracy.
- Analyze current processes to identify waste.
- Responsible for data quality and accuracy.
- Review and approve team members’ work.
- Coordinate with internal teams for data needs.
- Create and provide data specifications to internal and external customers.
- Actively participate and host daily standup meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess these required skills:
- Superior Excel skills
- Experience using an ETL tool
- Familiarity with SQL
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical
- High levels of competency
- Self-organized and self-accountable
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously, often working under tight deadlines
- Teamwork and collaborative attitude
- Maintain flexibility in receiving constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Recent college graduates with relevant internships are preferred. Degrees in math, statistics, computer science, data analytics are highly preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience with a focus on data analysis preferred
- Experience working remotely with demonstrated accountability and self-direction
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You Better. Together.