BOULDER, CO OR REMOTE
Gloo was founded as a mission-driven organization with the goal to release the passion in every person to Champion the growth of another so they can be all they were born to be.
Today, organizations of all sizes in the addiction recovery and faith space use Gloo’s products to become more informed, better connected, and fully equipped to overcome their greatest challenges and achieve powerful outcomes, helping people progress through their personal growth journeys.
By building a common platform, we are creating a shared infrastructure that removes friction, promotes collaboration, and equips leaders with the right tools to galvanize personal growth and change lives. We are a fast-moving and passionate team that is looking for more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As the newest member of Gloo’s Platform Success Team, the Graphic Designer at Gloo will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media on our digital platforms. This person joins a team of creatives to produce content that brings value and inspires users to take action. With knowledge and experience in ministry, visual design and UX/UI, this person will lead the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, icons, social graphics, website layouts and images, content design and more. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our platform libraries and creative resources for our customers. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them, communicate the right message and drive resource adoption. A team player, you need a strong ability to translate requirements into design with creative flair, attention to detail and within tight deadlines. Working in a tech environment, you’ll need to be an excellent communicator, lead with a point of view and have a deep understanding of how customer journeys and digital design intersect.
Our team is passionate about solving real problems for customers who are making a difference in the lives of individuals and in their communities. We are customer focused and are committed to quality work that helps our customers achieve results. Our team culture is important to us, and we promote the values of ownership and ingenuity as well as collaboration, a strong work ethic and personal development.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create designs, including card design, long-form content and marketing images for a library of resources that motivate customers to adopt products and programs
- Work with partner brands to show up well in Gloo’s Marketplace
- Contribute to design systems that bring cohesion and differentiation across products, programs, resources and partner brands
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Create images and layouts primarily using Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. UX design is done in Figma and Hubspot
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate brand guidelines to guide each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in design
- High proficiency in creative software such as Adobe Suite and Figma
- Professional portfolio that demonstrates a wide variety of marketing and UX design
- Experience with Branding & Identity Design/Development
- Experience with UX/UI
- Experience working with multiple brand guidelines and ability to strictly adhere
- Experience with Hubspot
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into simple and engaging graphics—focusing on the project goals and end-user
- Thrive in a fast-paced changing environment with frequent iterations
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with peers, management and stakeholders
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Degree in Design
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Compensation: $85,000-$100,000
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas
- Onsite and virtual social events to keep us connected in our Hybrid work environment
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.